What is Square?
Highlight features of the Square team
- Keep track of your employees
- Add tip and commissions
- Create shift schedules
- Review sales vs. labor costs
- Pay your team with Square Payroll
- Allow your employees to manage time off, schedule, and view pay
How much does Square team cost?
- Giving everyone access to the tools they need with permissions
- Creating a schedule up to 10 days in advance
- Allowing your team to input availability
- Clock in from POS or phone
- Access to the Square team app
- Break tracking
[Step by Step]
How to add team members to Square
Click "+ Team Member"
Add the first, last, phone, and email of the team member. You can not add a team member without an email address.
Click the "Primary job And create a new job or select an existing one
Job titles can be tracked in Timecards reporting and exports. Team members will also see job titles when they clock in or out of a Point of Sale.” field.
Click the "Hourly rate" field and add the rate. If they have multiple job titles you can add another by clicking "Add Another Wage".
On the "Team Permissions" page, click "Team Permissions"
Click "Generate" on the POS pin or add in a custom pin.
This is for employees who will utilize the shared POS system, it is required to create the team member.
It can be changed in the future