If you run a business that requires an easy solution to book appointments, Square Appointments
is a great tool for you to get started. It’s free to set up and it can be integrated into your existing website, a new Square Online site, or as a landing page.
, you are able to take appointments online, take a deposit or full payment, and keep an updated directory of your past and current clients. This helps with marketing going forward.
What is Square?
Square is a flexible business solution tool that works with different portions of your business like an online store, POS system, and payment processing. You can learn more about the platform here
Using Square appointments, you not only have a way to book your clients, but you are able to:
- Utilize Square messaging so you can message your customers directly from one place
- Track time and bill via Invoices
- Automatically create customer profiles where you can store information for each
- Attach contracts and files to ensure no step is missed from your on-boarding or off-boarding
- Sell services and products on Instagram
- Offer After-pay for your services
- Utilize the Square appointment apps on the go
- Sell gift cards
How much does Square appointments cost?
Square has recently updated its pricing scale with three monthly options. You can still get started for free at a single location which you will receive:
- Unlimited staff accounts
- Custom booking site and social media integrations
- Integrated payments
- Automated text and email reminders
With plus, you receive everything in the free plan in addition to:
- Customer confirmation texts and emails
- Multiple location management
- Booking with multiple staff
- No-show protection
- Google calendar sync
- Processing time cost
With premium, you get everything in plus in addition to:
- Team Plus services
- Resource management for your documents and client files
- Custom staff commission rates
- Automated contracts to speed up workflow
[Watch] Learn how to get started with Square Appointments