Moving online platforms can be the most time-consuming task for businesses of all sizes, each item needs to be added correctly
You got the client, now it’s time to get paid. But how?
If you are looking for a tool that allows you to take payments from invoices, Square is a great option for any size of business.
What is Square?
Square is a flexible business solution tool that works with different portions of your business like an online store, POS system, and payment processing. You can learn more about the platform here.
What is included with Square invoicing?
By using invoices, you are able to:
- Create invoices on the go and from desktop
- Send unlimited invoices (one-time/recurring) and estimates
- Allow your customers to save cards
- Send scheduled payment reminders to your customers
- Send digital receipts with paid invoices
- Take payments and record cash payments
- Send digital contacts for e-signature and save to client profile
How much does Square invoicing cost?
Getting started with Square invoices is free with an upgraded plus plan available if you are looking for more advanced features.
The free plan gives you:
- Unlimited invoicing/estimates/ contract services
- Unlimited users & customers
- Ability to send invoices through email, SMS, or by sharing a link
With the plus plan, you get everything in the free plan in addition to:
- Multi-package estimates
- Automatically convert estimates to invoices
- Send milestone-based payment schedules
- Create invoice templates
- Add custom fields to invoice
- Utilize the new Square projects